Before you ask, because of life complications and also, stupid maintenance on Tuesday, I was unable to get Oddr to 85. I got him to just under 75 before my free week of time ran out on my second account.
I tried to start writing this doing LFR to try and get a second Gurglethak (yes, I'm aware that that's not the name, but come on. Gurgle is funny) for fury for giggles. I got impaled. Don't ask me how I got impaled, but I did. And I died. And we also wiped. Awesome.
Anyway, MoP is next week. And I'm ready to roll with most of my "to-do" list being finished and a new one for MoP ready to roll.
Here was my list of things I wanted to get done before MoP:
Get 125+ mounts. - Accomplished back in July, I think when I got the Swift White Hawkstrider off of Kael'thas.
- Get every pet that I could currently get in-game. Still missing a few. Most of the whelplings and a couple of hatchlings are all I need now. This doesn't count TCG or Blizzard pet store pets.
Break 11k achievement points - I actually did this before account-wide achievements dropped.
- Break 12k achievement points - Still trying to get there. I'm at 11720. I'm okay with not hitting this goal.
Finish Insane in the Membrane - Finished this in May, thankfully. After a lot of time wasted trying to get it. And yes, I did everything the old way, even though I never finished the Shen'dralar part before they took it out.
Get over 100k gold. I made a lot of gold off of selling Vials of the Sands. Legitimately. Now, you see, that market died when all of the duped Sands of Time started coming up. A combination of that and Choppers got me to 125k when I was at my highest. Then, a couple birthdays happened in a row and I got friends lots of pets and mounts for their birthdays. I've hovered around 100-110k ever since. That'll go away when MoP hits.
So, it's a week before MoP and I'm missing two things that shouldn't be too hard to do. I may drop the money to get the last couple whelplings if I can find them for a good price, and I'll PvP and quest this week to try and get the last 280 achievement points.
I've also got a list of goals for when MoP drops next week. They include, but are not limited to:
- Getting Realm First! Zen Master Archaeology. I tried to get this in Cataclysm, and, no lie, I was an hour and a half short. I will be staying up all night when MoP launches in an attempt to get those 75 points as quickly as I can. Being a Dwarf should definitely help, but a freaking Tauren beat me last time, so we'll see.
- Getting one of every class to 90. I currently have everything to 85 but a warlock and a paladin, and obviously, a monk because they aren't out yet. I... have no interest in playing a warlock or a paladin, but for the sake of this goal, I will be getting every class to 90...
- Getting every profession to 600. I actually currently have every profession to 525, so this isn't going to be horrible Part of the reason I'm doing it is because it's nice to be self-sufficient, but the other half is that
- Pandapanda. I have plans for 2 pandas in the works. One is a female Pandaren monk (because red panda with TAIL), and the other is a male Pandaren rogue, because it's simply too funny to pass up.
- 15k achievement points. Yes, this is a big goal, but I think I'll be able to knock it out of the park fairly quickly. I'll let you know if and when that happens.
What are your pre-MoP and post-MoP goals? Do you have anything crazy you wanna try to do before the patch? Share some comments and conversation!