I don't know if I've been missed, but hey, here I am. The Achievement Warrior has achieved another month of silence! Gasp!
Anyway, part of it is due to my workload. Stuff has been crazy, so I'm going back to trying to blog about WoW at least once a week. Let me tell you what I've been up to as of recent.
- Working at Food Lion. I'm not... fond of my job. I don't hate it, but it's not the best job ever either. It's a job, it pays the rent. I've been doing better with freelancing lately, though, which means I'm making more money on a regular basis. In short, not broke anymore. But my back is sore. Ugh.
- Writing for a blog. A blog just launched that is for women, that I found a gig writing for and should be writing for on a regular basis. It's not launched yet, so I won't share it yet.
- Doing some social media work. The love of my life. I wish I could do social media work for all of my freelancing jobs, but, alas, I cannot. I spend a few hours every other week digging through funny, informative, newsworthy stuff for some Facebook pages to post. It's a sweet deal.
- Doing one of those mass article jobs. Yeah, they suck. Like, royally suck. But, it gives me some cushion income until I find other gigs to fill in the gap. I do this 3-4 days a week, but its money, right? Only a couple hours out of my day.
- Working on the Pet Battles eBook. This has been slowcoming with the end of Nim's semester. We hope to get it out this summer!
- Getting ready for a couple weddings this summer. Two of my best friends are getting married in July.
- Getting ready for the end of the school year with the youth ministry. I made the end-of-year video with one of our seniors and I've just been getting other stuff prepped. Because of all the work I'm doing, I'm toning down how crazy busy I am with the youth ministry next year, so stay tuned for those changes.
Yup. Life's been really, really busy. Once school gets out, my time will definitely be more free - actually, starting this week, because our school-year meetings end on Wednesday. Anyway, expect more, weekly updates from me as time goes on. Until next time...